Friday, August 10, 2007

Findlay Prep Welcomes Clarence Trent

TOP FORWARD CHOOSES FINDLAY COLLEGE PREP
Clarence Trent has signed on for 2007-08


Findlay College Prep (Henderson, NV) announced today that 2009 forward Clarence Trent has signed on to play basketball for the second year program for the 2007-08 season.

"We’re very excited about Clarence joining our program," Michael Peck, Head Coach for Findlay College Prep said. "He brings a lot to the table in terms of physicality, athleticism, and skill. His skill set and ability match our up-tempo style of play and his physicality will allow him to compete among the nation’s best," Peck added. "I am really excited to come in and apply myself on and off the court. This move will help me to continue to become a better player and person," Trent said. "The area is really nice and I will get the attention that I need, when I need it. The style of play will fit me really well and with the good group of guys returning there it will be a real fun year," Trent added.


Trent played at Gig Harbor High School in Washington this year averaging 15 points, 12 rebounds, 5 blocks, and 4 assists. The 6’7, 230 lb. forward is focusing on interest from Kentucky, Kansas, UCONN, and Arkansas.